Coburns Rise is located in Melbourne’s thriving Northwest Corridor, and is the newest estate that offers quality of living to its residents. A home is an emotion that forms a significant part of our lives. At Coburns Rise, the values are held in high esteem as it offers a comfortable and an enhanced living environment.
Bustling Melton, where the best shopping, recreation and movies await.
Wineries, golfing and the races are just a stone’s throw away – weekends, covered.
Picturesque parklands that beckon a catch-up stroll with the neighbours.
And with easy access to schools and the Melbourne CBD, Coburns Rise gives you the best of all worlds.
Largely a home to Melbourne families, there are numerous reasons to choose Melton for living and investing, but a few of them are:
- It is perfect for families who prefer a tranquil environment that welcomes them home every day.
- The education facilities in Melton are to vouch for! Melton Early Learning Centre, Melton Specialist School, Melton South Primary School, Melton Secondary College, and Melton Christian College are just a few of the educational institutes in this astounding suburb.
- The train station in Melton makes it convenient to go to the city.
- The shopping centres offer easy access to the essentials, with major supermarkets and dine-in options.
- Melbourne Botanic Garden, McPherson Park Recreation Reserve, Melton Valley Golf Course, Melton Golf Driving Range and Mt. Carberry Reserve are just a few of the recreational attractions that add on to the quality of life of Melton residents.
- The leisure activities that this suburb offers are unmatched, be it the Tabcorp Park, Cinemas, the Melton Waves Swimming Pool or the Wineries within close proximity, the residents of Melton enjoy everything that comes their way.
- Other public amenities like Melton Post Office, Melton Community Centre, Melton Medical Clinic, and the McKenzie Street Medical Clinic are conveniently located in this suburb to support the lifestyle of the residents.